Best Armarkat Cat Tree Reviews
Large Cat Tree, Model A7401, Beige
The perfect cat tree for cat owners. You won’t have to worry about replacing a piece of your furniture to make space for it, as with the traditional cat tree. This product will provide your pet with hours of wonderful experiences. They will enjoy climbing, exploring, exercising, scratching, or just laying down and relaxing on one of the levels or inside the privacy cube.
The unit is very attractive. It is well constructed, and made of plywood, covered in a beige-colored faux fur, and fits in with any room decor. The kit includes two ramps, instructions, and the tools needed for assembly. The tree is 74″ high and can hold up to 60 lbs in weight. Best armarkat cat tree review is perfect for multiple cats.
Armarkat Cat Tree, Model A7401
- Great unit for climbing, scratching, exercising and sleeping
- Consists of two ramps, instruction manuals, and the necessary tools for assembly
- Easy to assemble
- Product made from attractive plywood, with beige faux fur used for the covering material
- Looks great in any room of your home
- Product dimensions are 50″ x 26″ x 74″
- Post dimension is 3-1/2″
- Product weight 65 lbs. Max. holding weight 60 lbs
- Shipping weight 65.4 lbs
Armarkat Cat Trees, Model A7401 Reviews
Armarkat Cat Tree, Model A7401, Beige has received rave reviews. The average customer review gave this cat tree 4-1/2 stars out of 5 stars. Most reviewers had multiple cats (some quite heavy) and found the tree sturdy and well-balanced. There is no wobbling or instability. The product got praise for the high quality of the workmanship. There are lots of hideouts for the cats to have fun in. The plush covering is very soft with an attractive neutral color.
Reviewers all agreed that this is a significant piece of furniture that will need space so it doesn’t overwhelm a room. They agreed that it was attractive, and looked good in their living spaces. The tree was found to be very easy to assemble.
One con was that there are bolts under the base that are exposed, which may cause damage to hardwood floors. A reviewer suggested placing carpeting under the base as a remedy to this problem.
This company has been in the business of providing products for pets for a long time. We can highly recommend these cat trees as a piece of furniture, your cats will always enjoy. They will be able to do the things they love to do without ruining your ‘people furniture’.
Armarkat cat tree Review Model A7802, Silver Gray
The Armarkat cat tree Reviews Model A7802, Silver Gray is much wider than the average tree. It facilitates free movement of cats as well as provides posts for scratching. The Armarkat cat tree consists of a basket and hammock that are on different levels than the cat house itself.
The manufacturer provides each customer with step by step instruction as well as tools to assist in the assembly process. The Amarkat cat tree can entertain the regular house cat. It acts as a regular tree to facilitate a cat’s regular climbing. The cat tree holds up to 60 pounds of weight.
Armarkat cat tree Reviews Model A7802, Silver Gray Features, and S
- Soft Ramp
- Sisal rope
- Pressed wood construction
- Covered with silver-gray faux fur
- Easy assembly
- Step by step instruction and tools
- Overall Dimensions: 78″ H x 26″ W x 42″ L
- Holding Weight:60lbs
- Weight for Shipping:63.4lbs
Armarkat cat tree Model A7802, Silver Gray
Approximately 75% of the persons who reviewed this product rated it as a 5/5 star product, while the other 25% rated it as a 4/5 star product.
There have however been complaints by some reviewers that the Armarkat cat tree Model A7802, Silver Gray top rope has been unraveling. This is due to the continuous scratching by cats. Some complaints are about the cat tree being a little wobbly, but this can be attributed to the fact that the tree is not planted on the floor. Other complaints are from cat owners whose cats do not use the hammock.
This is often overlooked because the cats always use the baskets and the top platforms. Some users recommend that the hammock be replaced with one or more baskets. Cats weighing over 16 pounds may have trouble getting around on the Amarkat cat tree because of each platform’s thickness.
Assembly for the Armarkat cat tree Model A7802, Silver Gray has been described by reviewers as fairly easy, even though it took some persons over an hour to assemble. The tools are sufficient and it was easy to follow the instructions provided.
Based on the overall reviews made by persons who have actually purchased and used the product, it’s safe the say that the Amarkat cat tree Model A7802, Silver Gray is an invaluable buy. The tree provides a means of entertainment for cats which ultimately provides entertainment for cat owners.
This one not for you? Check Molly and Friends Reviews